Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

I was born in a blue waterfall in the Nimian Front. Nursed by a nomad, and living off nuts. They call me West the Wunderkind.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Sure I can get you a glass of water

30,000 years ago I was asked rather abruptly, to fetch a glass of water from a mountain geyser. When down by the water I met a woman. I somehow instantly forgot about getting the water. I had fallen in love. I settled down and married the woman, had children and led a reasonably long healthy life. After my death, I was asked if I had brought the glass, and why it had taken so long. I only then realized my mistake, gave a report of my actions and apologized. I have the oddest suspicion that a similar test has been occurring, but this time instead of just one lifetime I have forgotten for a period of 30,000 years. In the many chances I've had to remember, I've continued to forget. Even now, I know there was something I had to do, but I just can't recall what. To this day, when I am alone at a watering hole, I will look twice, not for whom I was to bring water, but for the woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home