Name:
Location: Berkeley, California, United States

I was born in a blue waterfall in the Nimian Front. Nursed by a nomad, and living off nuts. They call me West the Wunderkind.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wonders of the Deep Sea

it looks like i now live in a submarine, the windows are round.
I have a moustache now as a fisherman should.
I peer out into the depths and the blackness is frankly, frightening.
The fish here look more like awful ghosts and electric insects.
The temperature is awful freezing.
I brought little rufus,
Just wanted to say hello, we are 24 nautical miles from the marianis trench.
No sign of the lochness yet, but I'll keep you posted,
Send my love to Malchiorite, Hope you are keeping the demon twins out of trouble
I'll be home soon,
Balthazar.

We will carry this message for you Balthazaar, even though we both know that you will not be leaving anytime in the near or distant future,
Yours in the Darkness,
Marianas Trench

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home